SIPPView is an online service available to all Rowanmoor SIPP clients and their financial advisers. It provides a wide range of information, including valuations, financial transactions, asset holdings, benefit details, adviser fees and contact details for the SIPP client, their advisers and the appointed SIPP administrator.
The features of SIPPView include:
- SIPP portfolio valuations and a breakdown of asset holdings;
- the cash balance and historic transactions for the SIPP bank account;
- details of contributions paid and transfers received both in cash and in specie;
- benefits information, including a breakdown of all crystallisation events;
- fee history, including adviser fees paid;
- a direct link to the appointed SIPP administrator via secure messaging.
Financial advisers can view all their Rowanmoor SIPP clients’ plan details on SIPPView through their personal account.
To apply for a SIPPView account, you will need to be a Rowanmoor SIPP client or have introduced SIPP business to us. Please contact us for a Security Registration Form and we will send you details of how to sign up and activate your account.
Once you activate your account, you can access SIPPView anytime you wish, including out of office hours. Our support is available Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm, excluding bank holidays.
SIPPView is designed to be accessible to all users, including those who rely upon text browsers and screen readers.